Trusts, Estates, Probate, Conservatorships, Financial Elder Abuse
- Disputes among competing claimants; IE. Step-children v. surviving step-parent, various competing step-relationships, sibling v. sibling v. surviving parent, pretermitted children and spouses, assorted competing named divisees and unnamed claimants in permutations and combinations.
- Intent and competency, fraud and undue influence.
- Competing testamentary, non-testamentary and informal instruments; revocation.
- Interpretation and construction disputes
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- Financial elder abuse