- Home remodeling to complex multimillion dollar disputes between developers, home owners associations, contractors, subcontractors, design professionals and governmental entities.
- Failure to complete, failure to complete in a timely manner, failure to pay balance due, delay damages claims by owners and contractors.
- Insurance coverage, subrogation, bad faith.
- Poor workmanship or materials, cost to complete.
- Abuse of process, negligent and intentional infliction of emotional distress, fraud.
- Foreclosure and release of mechanics liens.
- Interpretation, scope and applicability of fixed price, cost plus, guaranteed maximum price and other construction contracts.
- Indemnity, apportionment among parties, abandonment, novation, punitive damages, and constitutional law, among many other issues.
Attorney References for Construction Disputes